Articles

Wayne Residence; August 22, 2014

History The property was once part of the Freeman Hubbard Farm.  All members of the Hubbard family were found in local area cemeteries.  The area was developed after World War II for regular housing.  The current home was built in

Dearborn Museum; May 9, 2014

Case Background and Claims: Motor City Ghost Hunters investigated the Dearborn Museum, which is one of our locations for the public ghost hunts. This was MCGH’s second team investigation of  the historic buildings. Investigation: Investigators:   Cas, , Don,   Heather, John,  Kate ,  Tim R., Ally Weather: Outside Temperature:

Belleville Museum; January 24, 2014

Case Background and Claims: The building was used for multiple purposes.  It was built in 1875 and the Civilian Conservation Corp dug out the basement in the 1930’s.  It was the first government headquarters and its uses as city hall.