Articles

Wayne Residence; August 22, 2014

History The property was once part of the Freeman Hubbard Farm.  All members of the Hubbard family were found in local area cemeteries.  The area was developed after World War II for regular housing.  The current home was built in

Monroe Residence; August 8, 2014

Case Background and Claims: The family is seeing (4) four full body apparitions. They report hearing footsteps and voices. Clients report seeing orbs in photos taken in the home and also report the movement of dresser drawers and coat hangers

Canterbury Villiage; July 25th 2014

Case Background and Claims: This was MCGH’s fourth time investigating Canterbury Villiage. This time we investigated, the Ye Auld Antique Shoppe and the Ravenwood Apothecary. Video from the investigation Investigation: Investigators:,  Cas, Heather, Jason, John, Brenda, Ally, Jason Weather: light rain, 78 degrees Structural:

Belleville Museum; January 24, 2014

Case Background and Claims: The building was used for multiple purposes.  It was built in 1875 and the Civilian Conservation Corp dug out the basement in the 1930’s.  It was the first government headquarters and its uses as city hall.